The Quad Cities Regional Campus College of Nursing offers students the opportunity to complete a UIC degree while receiving their education in the Quad-Cities. Our campus offers the online RN-to-BSN program, graduate nursing degrees in Master of Science (MS) and the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). The Quad Cities faculty arrange and supervise clinical practicum experiences to ensure excellent preparation for the advanced practice nursing role. The following advanced practice specialties are either offered or facilitated at the Quad Cities campus:
- Advanced Generalist Master of Science (AGMS)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Population Health Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Systems Leadership and Informatics
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse-Midwifery / Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Acute Care Program
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care Program
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
The RN-BSN Completion Program is now offered totally on-line, delivered in 8-week courses through UIC Online. The RN-BSN program provides flexibility for the working nurse and is available to students regardless of their location. Students can be admitted to the program at multiple entry times during the year. The graduate courses combine on-line, in person, and video conferencing instruction to or from other campuses allowing students’ interactive participation. Excellent graduate student clinical experiences are arranged at diverse area health care facilities. Preceptors include hospital administrators, physicians, family nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, acute care nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals.
Learn more about the RN-BSN Completion Program.