- You can order your regalia using the the online order form.
- Faculty must submit their regalia orders no later than March 24th, 2017 in order to ensure that appropriate attire is received in time for commencement.
- A confirmation notification is sent once an ordered has been submitted. If a confirmation notice is not received upon submitting the form, an order has not been processed. Please resubmit the order until a confirmation notice has been received.
- Regalia for commencement cannot be guaranteed for faculty who do not submit their robe orders by this deadline.
- Regalia orders will be available early during the week of commencement. Regalia should be returned following the ceremony in the bins located outside of the dressing rooms in the UIC Forum.
- o Faculty rented regalia may keep it on for the reception or return it straightaway in one of the marked bins. Please place all rented materials in the marked bins before leaving the reception. These gowns are rented and must be returned ASAP on May 4th without additional charges.
- There is parking in the Pavilion Garage and the lots immediately to South of the Pavilion.
- Parking will be free the day of the event.
- Handicapped parking is available in both areas.
- There will be a bus transporting faculty from the College to the Pavilion. The bus will be parked on Taylor Street, south of the building and can begin accepting passengers at 11:15.
- The bus must leave by 11:30 am and will not return to the College until after the reception ends.
- All faculty
- Please arrive no later than 12:30 pm to begin lining up for the processional
- Seating & Processional
- The commencement coordinator will contact all applicable platform party members with details regarding the procession and seating assignments at least two weeks prior to the ceremony.
- Faculty not part of the platform party may process and sit in any order .
- There will be a small reception in the tent immediately to the east of the tent from 3:00-4:00
- A sampling of snacks, desserts and beverages will be provided and all are welcome to visit!
- Restrooms are located in the Pavilion and are only accessible after doors have opened.
- Chicago weather is at best unpredictable – rain or shine the ceremony and reception will take place!
- Temperature inside the Pavilion may be cooler than some may find comfortable, please plan accordingly.