Registration Now Available for Physical Examination Class
Registration is now available for the Physical Examination Class. The class combines the best of both worlds: All material is available online in an interactive format -- plus two days with faculty for demos, practice & questions.
- Review anatomy and physiology of select body systems.
- Perform physical examination of selected body systems using the techniques of observation, inspection, auscultation, percussion and palpation.
- Identify and correctly use appropriate equipment needed for completing a wellness physical exam.
- Record physical examination findings using appropriate terminology.
Chicago and Central Illinois sections
Where (Choose one site)
Online material available May 8-July 28
Chicago: June 16 and July 7 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Chicago UIC College of Nursing 845 South Damen, Chicago, IL
Springfield Memorial Center for Learning Innovation 228 W. Miller St., Springfield, IL
Who Should Attend?
- Registered Nurses who desire to improve their physical exam skills.
- Students taking an advanced physical exam class fall 2017 or spring 2018
- Faculty who desire to refresh their physical exam skills
Register online by May 5, 2017:
Choose either Chicago or Springfield sites
Sign-up soon as seats are limited!
Cost : only $325 Application pending for 20 CNE nursing contact hours.
Registration Questions? Contact:
UIC College of Nursing
845 S. Damen Ave., M/C 802
Chicago, IL 60612
Continuing Nursing Education Offering
The University of Illinois College of Nursing (OH-316, 12/01/18 ) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. The instructor and planners for this activity have declared no unresolved conflicts of interest. No commercial support or sponsorship has been received.
Successful completion of this continuing education program includes attendance at both in class meetings, 100% of the online modules and submission of a completed web-based evaluation at the end of the course.