Community based nursing has been Rebecca Doran's passion for most of her nursing career. The primary areas of her practice have been public health and school nursing. Her additional interests include following the administrative track and focusing on recruitment and retention of professional nurses; emergency and urgent care; and occupational health.
- Community Health
- NURS 355 Clinical Concepts and Processes in Children and Family Nursing – Course Coordinator
- NURS 385 Population Focused Nursing- Clinical Instructor
- NURS 390 Leadership & Management
Community Resource and Counseling Center Board of Directors, Paxton, IL
- Cardew-Mullane Award in Clinical Excellence and Leadership 2011
- Poster Presentation, Illinois Association of School Nurses October, 2015 "Academic and School Partnerships"