Adjunct Clinical Instructor: I am a graduate of UIC and joined the faculty in 2008 following my retirement as a home health, hospice and in-patient director for the OSF Healthcare System.
Community Institutional Review Board for all research done within the area healthcare community. NExT grant member and presenter of evidenced based public health nursing.
- Washington Community Library Board-President
- WCBU associate Board
- Hult Center for Healthy Living Board
- FQHC Education Committee
- Mildred Pflederer Award from Bradley University
- Robah Kellogg Award from UIC, Peoria Region
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Hult Center for Healthy Living
- Volunteer of the Year Award: WCBU
Author: Ruppman, Joan B
Title: Clinical Policies and Procedures for Home Health Care, by JM Bulau.
Published Source: Home Healthc.Nurse, 1988, 6, 6, 45, LWW
Author: Ruppman, Joan Borsdorf
Source: Continuity of Care Via Discharge Planning: Selected Patient and Professional Nursing Perceptions, 1983, University of Illinois at Chicago
Authors: Folse, VN, Eich,KN, Hall, AM and Ruppman, JB
Source: 2006, 44, 3 22-29
Published Source: Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
Authors: Courtney, BA, Ruppman, JB, Cooper, HM
Source: 2006, 37, 4 36-38
Published Source: Nursing Management